- You must have a return authorization number (RA#). This number must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
- Customer will pay all return shipping expenses.
- Items must be returned within 30 days.
- When items are received and determined to be in "sold as new" condition, you will receive credit for the item minus the restocking fee.
A 10% restocking fee will be applied to the return.
No returns after 30 days from date of delivery.
Damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if there is damage to the box, you must:
- Note damage on the bill of lading and have the driver sign it to acknowledge the damage
- Contact Sportsmith Customer Service within 5 days of receipt at 888-713-2880 to begin the claim process
- Save the box and merchandise for inspection
- Some parts/products and special order items are non-returnable.
- Overlays cannot be returned if the peel-off backing has been removed. Must be in "sold as new" condition.